The Responder Emergency Trauma Dressings from North American Rescue are sterile pressure bandages that deliver extremely effective pressure and excellent absorption. Features include a high quality elastic wrap equipped with a non-adherent pad and easy-to-use hook & loop securing device with no confusing pressure bars or hooks. Application is simple with the Quick grip roll control system which prevents the dressing from unrolling if dropped. Its rugged vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging is branded with NAR’s signature Red Tip Technology® easy-open tear notches.
- Bandage: L 60 in. x W 4 in.
- Pad: H 6 in. x W 4 in.
- Packaged: L 4.25 in. x W 2.75 in. x D 0.875 in.
- Weight: 2.0 oz
- Sterile bandage suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- Flat folded, vacuum configuration reduces cube space and footprint in your kit
- Multi-functional, all-in-one design
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Durable securing device
- Quick-Grip™ Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, flat low-cube packaging with NAR's signature Red-Tip Technology® red tear notches
- Cost effective